THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

LEARN frying tauhu n cooking rice :)

hello guys i'm here to tell u all dat cooking is SUX!!!


mom ask me to learn frying tauhu n cook rice


she say she dy noe dis since she was 8 years old =.=


(i'll tk dat as a compliment)


frying tauhu is easy as ABC bt wen is time to turn the other side


hehehehe


u'll struggling there


n cooking rice is hard too


u nid to wash the rice for 3 times


n it must b very clean


it's SUX rite??!


evry time i pour away the water


the rice must b gone too


mom scolded me for wasting rice :D


n i still don understand y it nid to wash 3 times


i'll leave dis to nelycia


wen i ask her n HIM


they'll sure laugh at me...


they even tell pn.rosnah T.T


then teacher was like(come to my house i'll teach u how to cook)


hw embarresed it is T.T


bt.........


FYI i learn cooking rice today!!!


the next thing i nid to learn is how to boiled egg XD




MY HOUSE

i'll write more once i come back from skul

skul is not fun at all
quite BORING
HE keep on teasing me bout JASON KONG!!!
OUCH!!!IT'S HURT!!!
my fren house broke in by thieves at tuesday nite
got stolen 60 thousand!!!
so RICH =.=
he keep on talking bout maple
lame ass
maple...maple...maple....
nth other den that
KH teacher din come(cheer for that)
the most teacher i HATE!!!
shuwen's drawing my names on his table
i find out that there's many of my name on his table =.=
i tell him that my name nice le
bt he say is CAKAR AYAM(almost drop down from chair :p)
-_-'''
lol tmr nelycia n shuwen nt coming again
i'll b very very BORED...
juz now mr ong tution ivan gv me a nick name XD
JOHN YEU/PENNIS YEU =.=
teck keong is ADAM TING/VIRGINA TING
hahahaha
throw ur STUPID brain away!!!
juz jking btw u won view my blog also :p
is time to good bye
nth to write bout skul
BYEEEEEeeeeeeeeeee!!!

0 comments: