THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 30, 2008

bla bla bla

go visit hou zhen house
>.<
his house DAMN nice
i cant use any word to describe it
his dog FORTUNE very cute
he teach me piano n gv me some scores
he keep on askng me to play
lame ass
i go n pet his dog
his dog climb on me n i tot it's juz normal dat if it wants to hug me
bt den his mom go n chase it away
i wonder y??
n sis tell me de reason
she says de dog wan to FUCK wid me??
WTF??!
do i look like a female dog??
(it doesn't mean dat i'm a BITCH :p)
absolutely NOT!!!
i gotto stay away from dat dog from now onwards
hou zhen gv me a bag of story books
oh thx hou zhen
u noe dat i like story books a lot >.<
his house damn BEAUTIFUL!!!
mommy
y is our house so SIMPLE n UGLY??
i hope my house will b as pretty as his house

TT.TT

0 comments: