THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

the SAD day T.T

b4 dat i plan to dedicate mooncake for him
budden wen meihung ask him whether he care or not
his ans is 'I DON CARE!'
*piang* my heart crack
i lyk him more den 1 years bt turn out to b one sentence
'I DON CARE!'
i feel lyk wan cry la T.T
i gotto forget bout him
wen he talk to me i gotto say
'TALK TO THE HAND!'
hahahaha
(ivan teach me dis)
THANKIES!!!
budden is not dat easy.....
jae (*high 5 wid me*)
in the same boat...
btw gotto study
bye!

6 comments:

-ying- said...

=.=''' just dedicate one for him only nia...

'ToMaTo' said...

don wan la
i nid to forget bout him!!!
mei hung will help me
thankies mei hung :D

-ying- said...

haiz... so i wish you luck for anything you want to do ya...? >.0

'ToMaTo' said...

thankies
wad i wish to do is to forget bout him...>.<
wahahahahaha

-ying- said...

oo... then good luck to you!!!

Anonymous said...

haih...
if u really like "him"
you should tell him straight..
tell him u really really like him...
if u don't tell him how is he suppose to know..
maybe he thinks u r just joking with him??
--good luck in getting ur true love--

hehehehe....ganbatte